Sunday, May 29, 2016

Death of Harambe

"I mourn my brother Harambe being killed in the Cincinnati Zoo. I don't know if he would have ultimately harmed the human child or not.
What I'd like to know is what the human parents were doing that allowed their child to fall into his home? I hope they pay, in some way, for the loss of my brother. Cincinnati Police Department spokesman Lt. Steve Saunders said no charges were being pursued against the child’s parents. That saddens me.
Zoos are not the perfect solution for our survival but considering we are on every endangered species list it is, at the moment, the best refuge we have from hunters. Until our human friends wake up to the reality that we are all connected on this planet we'll seek any shelter we are offered.
Please stop killing us."

No comments:

Post a Comment